The WorkflowMax login screen will be changing on Monday 22 January 2018. We wanted to share this information with you early so you can prepare for these changes.
- If you are using “remember me” in your browser to login this will not work. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to request a new one from https://my.workflowmax.com/public/forgottenpassword.aspx your admin user can not reset or let you know what your password is.
- The remember me function will no longer work, so you may want to consider a password program like Lastpass.
- The login screen will say “powered by Xero” Note that this does not mean you need a Xero Subscription or can login to WFM with your Xero login.
What do you need to do?
- If you have a saved bookmark for your login page, replace it with the URL of the new page so it is easy to return to.
- Logout of your account and log back in. Remember or reset your login email and password so you won’t have any issues come 22 Jan.
- Keep an eye on the WorkflowMax blog to stay up to date.
- Read this post about online security best practice.