IT Trainer – Part time, permanent position
- Deliver classroom and individual coaching to business users.
- 10-25 hours per week, part-time, permanent position.
- Winner of the 2017 Microsoft Partner Awards for our approach to learning.
Do you enjoy that “lightbulb” moment?
Lead delivery of classroom, presentation and workshop training. You’ll support clients to discover and develop solutions that they did not know were available.
Join an award winning team in Auckland or Christchurch support businesses to get more from their computing systems. They don’t just know the technology; they understand how to apply it to business and deliver it to users within a safe learning environment, to ensure they don’t just understand and get the best out the technology, but are confident in applying it.
If delivering IT training is as much part of your DNA as it is for us, then you’ll be able to jump in with both feet into the classroom delivery and online computer training for our clients. Training is predominantly focused on Microsoft Office and Office365 and is delivered onsite.
Coaching, consulting and developing solutions for clients, you’ll join a team of experienced trainers delivering training to wide range of clients from small business to large corporate enterprises, and working closely with a variety of partners including Microsoft, Apple, and Xero to assist mutual customers do more with their software.
Skills and experience required for this position are to include:
- An understanding and a qualification in adult learning.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Be able to develop, implement and train on cloud based systems.
- Training needs assessments experience.
- Ability to construct and develop e-Learning and manual training materials.
- Strong skills in written documentation.
- Confidence and experience in public speaking to both small and large groups.
- The ability to recognise and ‘up-sell’ training solutions.
- A full licence and reliable vehicle.
You will relish being able to share your passion and enthusiasm for technology with others, and enjoy working in a fast paced and ever changing environment – and as we well know, because Cloud software changes regularly, you will also be an amazingly fast learner.
So, what’s in it for you?
A flexible, well remunerated position, in a Kiwi family owned business, a business with tenure, innovation and a reputation for delivering high quality, training services.
Interested? please email your details and CV (as a Microsoft Word Document) to email@example.com